Self-realization is not a matter of withdrawal from a corrupt world or narcissistic contemplation of oneself. An individual becomes a person by enjoying the world and contributing to it. ~Francine Klagsbrun
Today I am grateful…
- for comment moderation. Some people have nothing better to do with their small lives than to leave their sick diatribe on other’s property. Other’s think by taking time to post their business promotion it will increase revenue? I have never clicked through to someone’s business website through any comment left on a blog. So, sorry the comment moderation thing is back in effect.
- that someone told me they thanked the Baby Jesus for my friendship with their partner. That just tickled me.
- for all the happy pups at the dog groomer’s yesterday. From the tiniest Chihuahua to the gigantic, gray dappled Great Dane. They were so happy and not much makes me happier than seeing happy pups.
- that happiness can be as simple or complicated as I choose. Usually I choose the simple route.
- for my life as it is, as it was and as it will be
Let go of the uncontrollable in your life. You're not a solitary being in this great universe, set to struggle against all of the forces, you're part of the whole. And the changes that come-- whether they're joyous or sad, easy or difficult-- are just a part of the growing process that each of us goes through.
Feel the pain when you have a loss. Feel the joy when you triumph. Then let go and continue to grow.
See how connected you are. ~The Language of Letting Go