The mind and its objects cannot be known simultaneously. ~Patanjali
Today I am grateful…
- for an art productive Sunday
- today will be another day of art-tivity
- for Joan Rivers. I watched her on the New Year’s Eve Graham Norton Show and she is really, really smart and funny. She made me laugh over and over.
- my fear of others has diminished greatly allowing healthy relationships to bloom; a by-product of which is feeling more at ease in my own skin
- for all the blessings in my life, supported by love and grace
God loves you with the very air you breath, the very light that touches your skin, the very ground that supports you. Love is everywhere -- melt your barriers, and you will have love in abundance. ~CwG
You are the artist in your life
You create the images and colors on the canvas called your life. Are you creating the picture you want? Does your canvas convey a life of fulfillment and growth? Or does your canvas convey chaos and despair?