What do I want to hear God say when I reach the other side? “I understand.”
Today I am grateful…
- that I can pray anywhere, anytime about anything
- for those counting days and those counting years
- to be where I am today, unafraid, the shame dog at bay. Temporarily.
- for the mysteries of life that keep me guessing
- that gratitude has changed my life
What are you going through in your life right now?
Don't feel you're the only one.
Open your eyes.
Open your heart to your connections with your larger family.
Let them share their stories with you.
Let them share their strengths, hopes, fears, and joys.
Stop looking for what's different and what makes you separate and apart.
Go on an adventure of discovering your common bonds.