Forever on Thanksgiving Day; The heart will find the pathway home. ~Wilbur D. Nesbit
Today I am grateful…
- for my seventh consecutive sober Thanksgiving
- that I achieved sobriety during the gratitude month of November
- for the birthday celebratory meeting last night—there were five of us celebrating and we each shared about our year. Then the meeting turned to gratitude, each person called upon chose someone for which they were grateful and why, that person then did the same. It was the most powerful meeting I have ever attended. It sent shockwaves through my heart over and over again.
- for the love an alcoholic has in his heart for another alcoholic
- for the 12:15 gratitude meeting today and the feast afterward, my nap, food and fellowship with ‘normies’, then the start of our Round Up tonight
Thank you, dear God
For all You have given me,
For all You have taken away from me,
For all You have left me.