IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Rocking Out with YouTube

On a Sunday afternoon, reading blogs and surfing the internet, listening to some old faves on YouTube. Perfect.

Taylor Dayne Tell It to My Heart
The Communards Never Can Say Goodbye
Frankie Goes to Hollywood Two Tribes
George Michael I Want Your Sex
Erasure Chains of Love
M/A/R/R/S Pump Up the Volume
Art of Noise Close (To the Edit)
Flock of Seagulls I Ran
Pet Shop Boys Red Letter Day
Pet Shop Boys New York City Boy
Big Country In a Big Country
Yaz Don't Go
L.A. Style James Brown is Dead

7 comments:

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

A new look and theme to the attitude of gratitude? It is nice, Scott.

Thank you for your emails, and kind words as always, which I truly appreciate!

Pammie said...

Two Tribes.....yeah I can dig that :)

Meg Moran said...

wow...Big Country...a nice blast from my past

Anonymous said...

we have the same taste in music. go 80's!

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! I feel young again!

Recovery Road London said...

Erm. Scott. Thaty's a very gay list, if you don't mind me saying so. Lol.

I met Jimmy Sommerville in a pub in King's Cross (The Bell - dAAve probably knows it) in 1989. He was very sweet and very drunk.

Scott W said...

Well, of course it is!