IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

07.20.05

Today I am grateful...
  • to be able to work at any hour of the day, at home, at my art table. Was up really late last night.
  • for the talents I was given
  • to have heard from DoughGirl, and while she is sickly, we needed to hear she is okay
  • for recovery pals
  • that time really does heal some wounds
  • that David gets his cartridges refilled and that he sent me the following prayer:

Dear Lord, Please allow David out of the house and away from his computer. I need to get some things done as I am up late today. May he be safe on his journey and please allow him to be with us at noon. your friend, Scott

7 comments:

dAAve said...

smartass

Yes it is GOOD to hear from DoughGirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott W said...

hehehe

Grace said...

Today I am grateful for people like you Scott :-)

Mike said...

Sweet. Plain and simple. Sweet.

Trudging said...

I am greatful I get to read your gratitude list almost everyday.

JJ said...

I am grateful for you.
I love you Scott!
Peace,
JJ

Anonymous said...

Queen Noor says hehehe!