IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Wednesday, May 4, 2005

The Independent Blonde

"I went to see Dr. Silkworth and he explained to me what honesty was. I always thought honesty had something to do with telling other people the truth. He explained that it had to do first with telling myself the truth....I've learned since being in A.A. that the more I worry about me loving you, and the less I worry about you loving me, the happier I'll be."

c. 2003, Experience, Strength and Hope - Stories from the First Three Editions of Alcoholics Anonymous, page 218

// Nancy F., "The Independent Blonde," passed away during mid-April at the age of 97. She was 57 years sober and gave a rousing speech at the 2000 International Conference in Minneapolis. //

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bloggers

Looking for ontario home builders at http://doityourselfpro.com/. Well I recomend This Site. Maybe your asking who am I