Be aware of the negative rain in your life. If even a stone can be worn down over time by constant falling rain. ~Language of Letting Go
Today I am grateful…
- for this morning’s text from an unknown source that said, “I have an overwhelming feeling of joy and gratitude for life. I am glad you’re in my life and enjoy the person you are. Namaste” I found out who by thanking them and telling them I did not recognize the number. Isn’t that a sweet start to a day?
- to have gone through my box of old photos. I culled out a bunch to trash and marveled at the memories. I also started to scan and Photoshop some of my favorites.
- for the incredible rain and thunder last night which washed the Earth and brought cool temperatures
- the truth gets eked out, sometimes in small amounts, sometimes in larger amounts
- there are things I used to run from that I now run towards
To know that each newcomer with whom I share has the opportunity to experience the relief that I have found in this Fellowship fills me with joy and gratitude. I feel that all the things described in A.A. will come to pass for them, as they have for me, if they seize the opportunity and embrace the program fully. ~Daily Reflections