IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Thursday, January 28, 2010

01.28.10

Never assume you know who I am or what I'm doing, ask me a question instead. ~Carol Neilson

Today I am grateful…

  • for people who say, “I love you.”
  • that anything is possible
  • for all the luxuries in my little life
  • that I am here and you are there, that means we are in the places we are supposed to be, right now
  • that I do not miss drinking, smoking or overeating

30276840_b45d7b3557_o

Above from Rockwell Kent

Our progress today, and certainly our serenity, is enhanced by our willingness to accept all that we are blessed with today. Not only to accept, but to celebrate, trusting that these events are moving us toward our special destiny. -Each Day a New Beginning

8 comments:

Syd said...

I like the quotes today. I don't assume or put words in another's mouth. It is something that I learned as a child and haven't forgotten it. I do find it annoying when others complete my sentences for me.

dAAve said...

I am still afraid to tell people I love them. I don't know why.

Is Rockewell Kent a relative of Norman Rockwell?

S. Susan Deborah said...

I am afraid that I assume most of the times and make judgments foolishly. I know that I should not be doing that. The quote gave me a reality check today. Thanks.

I like saying 'I Love You.'

So all said and done "I love You" Scott and a big hug.

Joy and courage,
Susan

Unknown said...

"a special destiny" I like that. It is calming and exciting at the same time.

Namaste

Bill said...

I love Rockwell Kent.

I love you, too.

Lou said...

Every day a blank page to be written?

Garykfc said...

I love you too Scott.

Mary Christine said...

I love you.