Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting. ~Anonymous
Today I am grateful…
- that I finished the first layer of a large canvas for a client. I had to take it outside to work on it and the weather was gorgeous.
- to have a week stretching out in front of me
- for every tick of the clock I have a little more recovery under my belt
- that I really, really, really do not understand why so many people want to know what Tiger Woods did/does/will do. I seriously do not care.
- that I asked my HP this morning to redirect my thoughts
A newly recovering physician expressed his frustration. “I'm angry,” he said, “because everywhere around me people are drinking and having a good time, and I don't dare take a drink.” A doctor who was in his fifth year of sobriety responded, “When I found out that I couldn't drink anymore, it was a sense of relief. I don't have to fight that battle anymore.” It's pretty much how you look at it. You can resent it, or you can breathe a sigh of relief. Just think how much energy you can save, how your mind can be free of worry. ~Sober Thought for the Day