You will never fully grasp the depth of life's richness. For the more of it you experience, the more of it there is. ~Ralph Marston
Today I am grateful…
- for nights when we go to bed and I tell Bunny how lucky we are
- for all the things that have happened to me in my lifetime. My history.
- to feel as if I have led several lives in this lifetime. None of them as a spy, though.
- to be reminded how guarded our disease makes us. Last night I watched the season premiere of Celebrity Rehab. The denial, the fear in a giant of a man was humbling.
- that Houston seemed to be in such a good mood yesterday. The temperatures are back to the temperate winter we normally have. It was bright and shiny and felt warm.
I will say thank you to God for everything, even the seeming trials and worries. I will strive to be grateful and humble. My whole attitude toward the Higher Power will be one of gratitude. I will be glad for the things I have received. I will pass on what God reveals to me. I believe that more truths will flow in, as I go along in the new way of life. ~Twenty-Four Hours a Day