Fear is only an illusion. It is the illusion that creates the feeling of separateness--the false sense of isolation that exists only in. your imagination. ~Jeraldine Sounders
Today I am grateful…
- for a night’s sleep where I didn’t have to take a bathroom break. Oh, and dreamed of being with Lady Gaga.
- I recognize I am still stubborn. I am a lot more flexible than I have ever been, but I still hold my cards close to my chest some days.
- I would seriously rather be happy than be right
- for one of the most important tools I have, another alcoholic to talk to
- that I can make a terrific cup of coffee at home
We are one. We are connected, interdependent parts of the whole. We are not separate from each other except in the mind, in our false understanding of reality. As we come to understand our connectedness, our need for one another to complete the whole of creation, our fears will die. ~Touchstones