Speak kind words and you will hear kind echoes. ~unknown
Today I am grateful…
- that I did not freeze to death the 45 minutes I was outside yesterday morning helping a client pick out a fountain vessel for his garden. The plains of Katy, TX with winds of 25 mph on such a cold day was hateful.
- for comfort food of rotisserie chicken, garlic mashed potatoes and green beans following out outing
- that although my built-in ‘attention seeking device’ is still functioning well I notice it more these days and it makes me uncomfortable
- for the antihistamine eye drops my doctor recommended, they are helping my eyes and my nose. I also added a saline solution nasal spray to help alleviate this extreme dry nose that accompanies artificial heat.
- that I have said my prayers, done my meditations and am ready to post this and fix some breakfast
Peace: Burial at Sea ~J. M. W. Turner
As I walked through the steps, I began to recognize that God was walking with me on this journey. In all my personal relationships, I began to see evidence of God working in my life to improve it. Over and over again I would see God guide and direct me. I was given opportunities for change. I was given strength, and I was given courage. I found myself doing things that I did not know I was capable of doing. Today I am convinced that each of the changes I have gone through on this journey have occurred only because God was leading me on this path. Seeing this evidence has only worked to strengthen my faith that my Higher Power is indeed caring for me. ~Wisdom for Today