Give as much of yourself as you can to as much of your higher power as you can understand. ~S.H.
Today I am grateful…
- for the ease of spirit recovery has given me
- that when I see the Today Show outside Rockefeller Plaza it makes me smile and remember when Dave and I were in NYC and would walk over and watch
- that I love me some alcoholics, even when they act up
- that I want all the promises. Which one would you want to do without?
- that I don't get lonely, my anger subsides fairly quickly, if I get tired I nap and my hunger only comes from watching my food intake
Faith - the sacred place in every person, where we stand alone with God. Each of us must forge our own unique relationship with God, a God who is everywhere and speaks to us in all we do. It is up to us to stop and listen. It is up to us to respond - to begin the conversation. And a conversation is the first step - just as in any relationship - in establishing trust, in building friendship, in creating communion. ~Friendship with God