All animals, except man, know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it. ~Samuel Butler
Today I am grateful…
- that the Monday night Beginners meeting continues to be powerful and always takes me back to thoughts of the beginning of my journey
- that giving back results in receiving more
- that I didn’t get enough sleep last night but I think I will be okay
- that my days have lots of Hallmark moments
- that I have found such joy lately in social interaction. A far cry from the hermit of olden days.
Look at the ordinary in your life. How would you feel if it was taken away? Don't just be grateful for successes. Be grateful for and celebrate the ordinary in your world. ~More Language of Letting Go