The strongest of all warriors are these two --Time and Patience. ~Leo Tolstoy
Today I am grateful…
- that when I detach from the craziness of this world the more peace I find
- that if I pay enough attention today will teach me something I didn't know or perceive yesterday
- for all the things I will forget today for which I am grateful
- that my sober days pass fairly quickly and smoothly. My drinking days passed slowly and painfully.
- that I can give the custodianship of my life to my Higher Power
Celebrate with awe how far you've come in those first few steps of sobriety and in your faith and willingness to let go of your fears. Celebrate those first faltering moments of learning what it meant to take care of yourself. Even now, with each step you take, you are being transformed. Celebrate! ~More Language of Letting Go