Thank you for the well wishes yesterday, “Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone.” ~G.B. Stern
Today I am grateful…
- that yesterday was just about as perfect a day as I have ever had
- for Benadryl and nasal spray, about the only things that are keeping my allergies under control
- that God gave me a mind which I can use to make decisions. I do not have to believe everything I hear or read. I can think for myself.
- for yesterday’s speaker meeting. Something for everyone—from someone drunk making commentary to a touching life story.
- that all in all—I have it all
Perseverance can tip the scales from failure to success. ~unknown