A great lesson we have to learn is how to wait with patience. ~12 and 12
Today I am grateful...
- to do the work and then leave the results to a power greater than I
- for all the loving faces that I was privileged to greet last night. Old friends, new friends, acquaintances and all the others.
- that once again gratitude has carried me further than I would have ever guessed
- that the trudge is so worth it
- for the changes in my life for the past 2,126 days. Astonishing.
If you think you are a victim of the universe, you are probably right. If you think of yourself as becoming whole from your experience, you are probably right. I am the victor, not the victim. It took all of my past to make this person I love today. ~Pocket Sponsor