IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Friday, April 11, 2008

04.11.08

Those who are awake live in a state of constant amazement. ~Buddha

Today I am grateful...
  • that yesterday I ordered a new futon mattress
  • that I am looking forward to better sleep sessions
  • that occasionally my mind goes on field trips, but never strays too far from home
  • that there are so many things that make me happy, THIS for one
  • for shortcoming removal prayers

Help me this day to be honest in all that I do. Let me not seek to hide behind excuses and games. Instead, let me find ways to be genuine and real. ~Wisdom for Today

8 comments:

Bill said...

I'm awake!
I'm also amazed at how much pollen I'm vacuuming up as I do housework today. A glance outside shows me that my car is sheathed in a lime-yellow coverlet.
Have a genuinely, really good day. Honestly.

Syd said...

Scott, to meet the coxswain you might consider taking up rowing.

Have a good Friday.

peanut said...

Happy Friday, Scott !!!

Zanejabbers said...

Keep coming back. Work it cause you're worth it. Now that would be a new way to dispay those two phases after the serenity prayer closes out the meeting. Just think of the possibilities. On second thought I just got a visual of the nooner. OH MY.

Maui said...

Hey all...what happened to JJ? Any news? Did she move?

*sigh*

Scott W said...

Dunno. She sorta dropped out like most recovery bloggers have done.

Anonymous said...

those boys on the video are cute!

Pammie said...

Whoa...are you sleeping on a Futon mattress? I hope not....cuz you desearve a fluffy, mushy, comfy, cushiony bed!!!!