IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Friday, March 28, 2008

03.28.08

Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~Frank Lloyd Wright

Today I am grateful...
  • to have a swamped schedule. Starting out early today to decoupage another powder room, which will exhaust me, then to review my financials with the county health insurance program
  • that Tylenol will help me today
  • that my Higher Power will direct me all around drinking today
  • that today I have what I need and I also have what it takes
  • that you will have a Happy Friday if you want to

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you have a happy friday. kiss bunny for me.

dAAve said...

May peace be with you.
As well as Tylenol.

Mary Christine said...

Sounds like you are on your way to a nice day.

Syd said...

I like to be busy too. But am learning to pick and choose what occupies my time. I'm choosing to have a Happy Friday also.

Bill said...

My day started out great! I went by the grocery store after my morning meeting because we needed coffee, and the nice butcher I've swapped recipes with discounted a couple of meat packages for me, and reduced a roaster chicken to less than three bucks! It pays to be nice and take interest in our fellows.

Zanejabbers said...

Happy Friday. Hunh, hunh, hunh.

Pammie said...

Yes, I definitly think you have what it takes!