IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Sunday, March 23, 2008

03.23.08

Everyone has the power for greatness, not fame but greatness, because greatness is determined by service. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Today I am grateful...
  • for an early morning IM conversation with my beloved Boston
  • for the security of sobriety, the fellowship, of having a sponsor; the security of knowing all is as it should be
  • that I can live this day with hope for a bright future
  • that today I do not have to live in the past
  • for the ease of letting go
Only Love is real and true. All other conflicts, negativities and aggressions are but shadows and illusions designed to draw your attention away from the flow of love and keep it fixed in despair, anxiety, and fear. The Ascending Planet Earth has chosen to express only Unconditional Love, and if you align your own inner vibration to that Love, then you will begin to perceive the essential beauty and goodness in the grand design of life on Planet Earth. And you will not allow yourself to be manipulated by those grand masters of illusion who seek to control you through creating illusions of fear and anxiety. ~ www.starchildascension.org

7 comments:

Bill said...

Now I can't decide whether to hum that Bird of Paradise song or Desiderata. Maybe I'll do a medley.

dAAve said...

I didn't know the Desiderata could be hummed.
I learn something every Easter.

Pammie said...

YES..the security of sobriety. Sometimes I just think that's the ONLY thing that I feel secure in. The rest of my life kind of flip flops around...but I can depend on my sobriety...cause I'm always willing to do the work.
Happy Sunday my Reese Peanut Butter Egg amigo.

Mary Christine said...

Happy Easter Scott.

Zanejabbers said...

Dahlink, H. E.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Happy Easter Monday!

Anonymous said...

and you're my beloved Scott!