IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Friday, July 6, 2007

07.06.07

As we let our light shine, we consciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others. ~Marianne Williamson
Today I am grateful...
  • to live under the guardianship of Alcoholics Anonymous
  • that during laughter, nothing else exists
  • that the road traveled is easier when my baggage is light
  • that I do not have to know what caused the psychic change of 11/18/03. I can just be grateful it happened, revel in it and refer to it often as a miracle.
  • that I have had no reason to wear a neck tie for over three and a half years. I still have my collection of vintage clip-ons (75 of them).

Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us. ~Marianne Williamson

6 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Nice list. Good Morning Scott.

Pammie said...

OOOO I love have lighter bagage!! I used to haul around a wrecking ball! I'm glad you use "miracle" in refering to you psychic change...that's the exact same way I feel...darlin.
PS: visiting barnyard tomorrow ;)

Trudging said...

Very nice list

peanut said...

Dear Scott,

Indeed, Sir !

I love you. Happy Friday.

I hope to see you around the campus this weekend.

Shannon said...

I think you put the CUTE in Cuteness : )
Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Laughter is the closes connection between 2 people. When 2 or more people laugh we are experiencing something so rich within, we are connected. How wonderful is that.