IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, July 7, 2007

07.07.07.07.07

Blogger won't let me into the title bar in this post creating window. I, and other bloggers, have been having trouble with Blogger lately. Endless looping pop-up that won't let me comment. I have been fighting it and it is wearing me out. Mary Christine posted about this also this morning. Not only is it frustrating that I cannot comment, but I cannot read other's comments.
I slept late this morning, getting up at ten 'til eight. I had a cup of coffee and read some and then left for Lambda Center. I do my deposit work there on Saturday mornings. Plus this weekend we have the Intergroup phones (Friday evening through Monday morning). I had signed up for the 11:00-12:00 PM shift. Stopped by Texas Art Supply (my favorite shopping place on Earth!). And now I am here and will do my posting for the day.
I think I will research another blogger server because of the problems I have had with Blogger and the fact that there has been a general disinterest in posting throughout the community.
_____________________________________________
Put love first. Entertain thoughts that give life. And when a thought or resentment, or hurt, or fear comes your way, have another thought that is more powerful -- a thought that is love. ~Mary Manin Morrissey
Today I am grateful...
  • for the power of committment
  • that I can walk in the shade of a Higher Power and stay cool
  • for Lambda Center. It provides me with a safe place where I can be involved with AA in a way that serves me and others well.
  • that Matt made a surprise visit to see me this morning
  • for the love of the Bunny Bunns
  • for all my loved ones

6 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

After reading your post, now I understand what you meant earlier. I've been thinking too, to set up my blog on a paid server. I'm in the process of looking up a realible hosting service. I bought a domain name at Go Daddy. Anyway, good luck Scott W. See you again.

peanut said...

Dear Scott,

Oh, please don't leave !

Hope I'll see you tonight. I am picking up Deanna and we're going to the 8:00. Coffee at the Center before the meeting. Join us.

I love you.

Pammie said...

hey darlin'. I had trouble with my title bar this morning also. I toggled back and forth between text and title until it finally relinquised and let me put in a title. If you come up with a better service..paid or otherwise, let me know...maybe we can hold hands and jump off the cliff together.
When my kids were young, and money was so difficult to come by, I would take them to Texas Art Supply on a Saturday for a field of looking (no money to buy anything). But it always inspired them, and they would find all kinds of materials at home to create something with.

Mary Gee said...

Forgive me for posting under my alterego, but this is the only way I can post a comment. Dag nab it!!
let me know what you find out about other blog services. I have had it with this.

Meg Moran said...

keep me informed.....I'll follow you anywhere.

piglet said...

you know scott, wordpress is VERY SEXY :)