IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Sunday, December 10, 2006

12.10.06

We all need the faith to believe our skills and dreams, and even our heartaches can be sewn into a shape that is beautiful and useful. ~Today's Gift

Today I am grateful...
  • that today I am back to this list. Yesterday I woke very early and got caught up in online shopping, which availed me nothing, and neglected writing. I did pray though.
  • that Matt had someone copy the Madonna concert I missed onto a DVD. I am so excited!
  • that I had some work yesterday afternoon
  • that I have been tagged with a meme twice, am in the process of writing it and will share it when I am finished
  • that I wasn't the guy that screeched up to the liquor store last night at 9:02 only to find they were closed. I felt for him.
  • that with all the available technology, communication with the divine takes just closing my eyes

Recovery is not solely about stopping the pain. Recovery is about learning to make ourselves feel better; then it's about making ourselves feel good. Enjoy your day. ~The Language of Letting Go

No comments: