IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It must be Tuesday.

Nature gave men two ends - one to sit on and one to think with. Ever since then man's success or failure has been dependent on the one he used most. ~George R. Kirkpatrick
Today I am grateful...
  • for a long walk with Bunny on this lovely, cool fall morning
  • to not have to pay for haircuts and manicures
  • for contrasts large and small that show me how I am progressing
  • to have been born with freedom to live my life as I see fit
  • that a lot of bats in my belfry have flown away
  • for when my little self said to my Big Self, "I'm done. Please take over now."
The bridges you cross before you come to them are over rivers which aren't there. ~Gene Brown.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love fall here too.. the cool crisp air..
I think I will take the roxy for a walk this evening...

Trudging said...

Hey, now that is a great idea for a book. "Walks with Bunny."

Mary Christine said...

Scott, thank you so much for your kind comment today, it was a powerful image for me and really sustained me through the day.