IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Thursday, October 26, 2006

10.26.06

The most effective means of achieving self-acceptance is through applying the Twelve Steps of recovery. ~NA, Just for Today
Today I am grateful...
  • for dinner last night at Rainbow Lodge before it selfishly gets bull dozed to make room for more expensive housing
  • that I have loving and positive people in my life today
  • for connections that answer many of my questions
  • to replace old fears with positive thoughts and actions
  • that any hiding out today is relatively small compared to the elaborate isolating behaviors of my past. Many things diminish in importance when exposed to the light.
True ambition is not what we thought it was. True ambition is the profound desire to live usefully and walk humbly under the grace of God. ~12 & 12

1 comment:

Shannon said...

as always i love your perspective