IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Monday, April 17, 2006

04.17.06

Try not to confuse longevity with a job well done. ~Cw/G

Today I am grateful...
  • for yesterday's meeting on Gratitude
  • for dinner conversation about gratitude lists
  • to see someone rise up out of their stuff after a few moments of speaking their truth
  • that the mystery continues to unfold
  • for private jokes
  • for the miracle of 'Keep Coming Back'

Say your truth—kindly, but fully and completely. Live your truth, gently, but totally and consistently. Change your truth easily and quickly when your experience brings you new clarity. ~Conversations with God

6 comments:

Trudging said...

I enjoy private jokes too!

Shannon said...

what a great post!

Sunshine said...

Scott, I'm glad I'm not the only one enjoying Cw/G. I read a little every night and it changes my perspective (for the better I think) each time. Thank you for the morning reminders of what I read each night! Have a great Monday! to the Highest Thought, Grandest Idea, and Purest Action.

Gooey Munster said...

Truth, before AA I had no idea how much I remained in a state of denial. Seeing others, as in an AA meeting speak his or her truth as you posted, allows strength for me (and I hope others) to follow that path.

JJ said...

Aren't private jokes the best!
I see you,
JJ

lash505 said...

Staying true to myself and my higher power keeps me sober.