This Monday I am grateful...
- to sit here and not be able to come up with one grudge
- for a late night chat with So
- that to get in touch with my Higher Power all I need do is sit and be quiet
- for white paint to cover Snowy's bruises
- for 699 days of sobriety
- for 109 days as a non-smoker
As difficult as it seems, you can be sure of this: At the core of the heart, you have the power to move beyond the old issues that are still hindering your freedom. The hardest things—the ones that push you up against your limits—are the very things you need to address to make a quantum leap into a fresh inner and outer life. --Doc Childre and Howard Martin