IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Junk Mail Campaign

junk mail

My anti-junk mail campaign is in full swing. Above are five credit card applications I have received this week. I remove all information relating to myself, including some sneaky codes, fold or wad up everything that came in the original envelope, put it into the postage paid envelope provided, seal it and send it back to the offending institution. I get 8 - 10 of these a week along with flyers from grocery stores, pharmacies and other businesses. I think I will start gathering up all those flyers and stapling the whole mess to one postage paid post card like the ones that come in magazines. They have to pay the return postage, and if the envelope is fat and/or heavy it costs them plenty. That is in addition to the original postage and printing of the offers.

It's the least I can do, to return the favor of annoyance.

5 comments:

GodlessMom said...

That's great!

JJ said...

Wonderful! Great! I know I said this before but I am going to start to do that.
Peace,
JJ

Recovery Road London said...

Good work, fella! I like your style. :-)

Cisco said...

I have heard of this campaign somewhere.... I should try this... i get SOOOO MUCH JUNKMAIL!

Meegan said...

This is simply brilliant.