IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, July 9, 2005

I Have a Question, Sir


If God had a name,
what would it be
And would you call it to his face
If you were faced with him in all his glory
What would you ask if you had just one question?
-Joan Osborne 'What if God Was One of Us'

What would you ask?

My question: Who killed Jon Benet Ramsey and JFK?

What if God was one of us
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home


4 comments:

Meegan said...

Ah, I remember that song! Good questions, too. Let me know if he responds!

One Drunk to Another said...

I'd ask something important like, "Where did all my missing socks go?"

;-)

dAAve said...

I think I'd ask if He thought George Burns did a good job.

Anonymous said...

Scott, why dost thou not recognize me? Queen Noor