IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Friday, June 24, 2005

06.24.05

Today I am grateful...
  • that today I have healthy relationships, no longer take hostages or attach myself to another with Super Glue
  • that a snapshot of today would show a different life than I would have ever dreamed possible
  • that I can look at the past, but it is rude to stare at it
  • to be able to work today at not letting my worries have babies
  • to have been told that if I focus on what might have been, it gets in the way of what can be
  • for prayers of acceptance, honesty and a daily reprieve from alcohol
  • for increasing love for my self, your self and the great self
  • that Snowy got his air conditioner fixed

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions." --Earl Gray Stevens

2 comments:

dAAve said...

nothing changes until it becomes real

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Ahh...the serenity that comes from healthy realtionships, with ourself, with others and with God.