IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Monday, June 6, 2005

06.06.05

When we want to do something good for one another, this is when God's universe becomes happier with us. The earth feels blessed. We feel blessed. --Gurumayi Chidvilasananda

Today I am grateful...
  • for correctly placed anger
  • for the love of a friend who helped me direct my thoughts
  • that today I need to present my situation by coming from a place of understanding while stating what I need
  • to have been shown that if I do not state my needs I may not get them
  • for growing pains to walk through
  • to be able to rest in the comfort of knowing I have not come this far to be dropped by my Higher Power
  • to be willing to take right action
  • for recovering friends
  • for a remarkable life in this human form

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I hope things work out today to your satisfaction. If they don't, feel at peace with the knowledge that they worked out they way they were supposed to.