IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Overheard in New York

Here is a great waste of time! Snippets of conversations heard in New York. Gotta love the Big Apple!

Taste the Rainbow of Wednesday One-liners

Black kid: He don't know if he's a fag, man. He's at that time, you know, your body's changing.
--Chambers Street station

Twink: Why does every gay bar smell the same?
--Urge, 2nd Avenue
Overheard by: Scott Anderson

Lesbian: Then I had an epiphany: I realized I had a mullet. And I started to cry.
--17th & 6th

Dramasexual: Do you want to come up to my place and "ease on down the road"?
--1/9 train

Queer: Oh my gawd that dawg looks just like my Janet (I named her after Janet Jackson, god bless her). My dawg's name was Janet, my cat's name was Janet, Janet Janet Janet! And the cat was a boy, too.
--Union Square dog run

Today I am grateful that when I need babysitting there's the internet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks my brother has done lost it.

So