IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Thursday, May 26, 2005

05.26.05

Today I am grateful...
  • a New Yorker's great telling of his addiction and recovery
  • that today when I realized I hadn't flipped my little globe calendar in two days it wasn't due to a blackout
  • for the continuing mystery of Tootie
  • that So was honest and can now move into action to do the next right thing uuhhhhhhhhhhh
  • for all the chips/medallions given out yesterday
  • for the self-propelled motion of my sobriety assisted by my spiritual brothers and sisters and my Higher Power
  • that I must not remain motionless in sobriety, if I am not moving away from the drink, I am moving towards it
  • that Randall is able today to go to Waco to visit his ailing mom, and the prayers that follow him to her

2 comments:

dAAve said...

yes.

Scott W said...

Tootie, not Tootsie! Never confuse a God with a transvestite! LOL