IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Monday, May 24, 2010

05/24/10

I should help others all I can. Every troubled soul that God puts in my path is the one for me to help. As I sincerely try to help, a supply of strength will flow into me from God. My circle of helpfulness will widen more and more. God hands out the spiritual food to me and I pass it on to others. I must never say that I have only enough strength for my own need. The more I give away, the more I will keep.That which I keep to myself, I will lose in the end. ~Twenty-Four Hours a Day

6 comments:

Syd said...

So very true. I think that my recovery depends on this.

Findon said...

Scott. Good to read you again, I have missed your posts. Take care

S. Susan Deborah said...

Glad to see you Scott :)

Joy and peace,
Susan

drybottomgirl said...

I read this too and really liked it. My sponsor tells me over and over "you can't keep your program unless you give it away". God put someone in my life last week that I was able to help, even just a few months sober. Excellent reading!

Donna Sorensen/jas2maui said...

Sooo glad you are posting again. Big Hugs and Mahalo to You!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful remimder. Thank you. I have missed you. Jeanne