I am still learning. ~Michelangelo’s motto
Today I am grateful…
- to have slept until 8:20 this morning. I made it to the Came to Believe meeting and did not fret about posting.
- for breakfast fellowship afterward and a short, cold meeting with a sponsee
- that tomorrow morning we have a meeting with a new client. Great way to start the new year!
- for today’s meeting about self-esteem and that I have more of it than I have ever had in this lifetime
- for the indispensables: honesty, open-mindedness and willingness
New Years at the Brandenburg Gate (extraordinary!)
Even when it hurts like hell, hold fast. The pain is the arrow coming out, not the arrow going in. Faith is not about trusting a God who will rescue you from arrows but trusting in the process. Faith will center you, not rescue you. ~Pocket Sponsor