Do not search for happiness, search for right living and happiness will be your reward.~Twenty-Four Hours a Day
Today I am grateful…
- for live Scrabble at Starbucks
- for Words With Friends (Scrabble-like game on my iPhone)
- for rule #62. Don’t take yourself so damned seriously.
- that I have been given today and the ability to make of it what I will
- for all you bloggers that assist my Higher Power in keeping me sober a day at a time
Getting well is an adventure. We have moved out of the repetitious rut of past habits and are reaching into the unknown. There are times when we are anxious and fearful that we will not be able to make it. We are not alone. There is a Higher Power that guides us and an organization of friends who sustain us. The process of getting well is a privilege and a gift. ~Food for Thought