The human spirit rings with hope at the sound of an encouraging word. ~unknown
Today I am grateful…
- for a hairdresser’s day off
- for holiday fellowship with a bunch of sober drunks and a couple that weren’t quite so sober
- that when I pay attention the light comes on
- for in house laundry--what a luxury
- that I am in acceptance that what I had to go through to get here was what it was. Now I am here and have a life that is satisfying.
Being creative moves us toward wholeness as people. As we create on the outside, we are being created on the inside. The way in which we live every aspect of our lives is a creative, growing process and a partnership with God.
As I approach this day, I will have an attitude of creativity that will nurture the wondering child within me. ~Touchstones