If you can just observe what you are and move with it, then you will find that it is possible to go infinitely far. ~J. Krishnamurti
Today I am grateful…
- for the language of Alcoholics Anonymous. I always wanted to be in on things, now I am.
- that I still believe in magic
- for the willingness to do the work, that is God doing for me what I could not do for myself
- that recovery brings out human-ness
- for last night’s topic ‘acceptance’. I need to hear this over and over and over. And then some.
When we were small, we dreamed a thousand dreams about what could happen in our lives. Anything, even magical things, seemed like they could happen, and our world was full of visions. That part of us that believes wonderful, magical things can happen is still in us. It may have been beaten down for a while, but it is still there waiting to help us seek the wonderful, lovely, and good things in life. ~Today's Gift