If we ask for what we want and need, and get those needs met, we will not be able to punish people, or push them away later on, for disappointing us. ~Melody Beattie
Today I am grateful…
- that my world keeps getting bigger. More people come in--my heart keeps expanding to allow that.
- that I had my pink/black/white plaid fuzzy slippers to put on this morning
- that I did not crash a White House party wearing a sari, drive my Cadillac SUV into a tree or kiss a man on stage
- that Launch My Line starts tomorrow night
- that I got to raise my hand last night as one celebrating years of sobriety in November
A smile directed at a stranger, a compliment given to a friend, an attitude of laughter, or a thoughtful gesture can send ripples that spread among your loved ones and associates, out into your community, and finally throughout the world. You have the power to touch the lives of everyone you come into contact with and everyone those people come into contact with. The momentum of your influence will grow as your ripples moves onward and outward. One of those ripples could become a tidal wave of positivity. ~Daily Om