To change your reality, simply stop thinking like that. ~Conversations with God
Today I am grateful…
- for the joy of celebrating with others last night
- for fellowship before and after
- that while I know we are a group that would not normally mix, sometimes it confuses me
- for compassion. I am working on having more of it.
- that sleeping in this cool weather is pure luxury
You can mouth the words of a prayer all day long and just waste your time, unless you also speak with your heart. And to speak with your heart means to embody first. If you pray for love, be loving. If you pray for wealth, be generous. If you pray for health, practice health yourself. What is your favorite prayer? How can you begin to embody it? ~God Wants You to Know