IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, October 31, 2009

10.31.09

Every saint has a past and every sinner a future. ~Oscar Wilde

Today I am grateful...

  • that it's Halloween and I don't have to fear driving while intoxicated tonight
  • that Dave was corrected when he said "Men don't wear outfits." lol
  • that I was gifted with a real Avanti yesterday
  • that today my fears are all manufactured in my wee brain
  • that tonight is birthday night at Lambda Center followed by a costume contest and dance
A gypsy fire is on the hearth,
Sign of the carnival of mirth;
Through the dun fields and from the glade
Flash merry folk in masquerade,
For this is Hallowe'en!
~Author Unknown

9 comments:

Tall Kay said...

The fact that I create my own misery was a tough one to accept. All my misery seems to stem from fear...BOO! Have fun tonight!

Enchanted Oak said...

Weirdsome photos! Love your gratitude lists. Will watch out for fears generated by my own wee brain today because of you.
Chris A

Trailboss said...

Are you dressing as Merna tonight So?

dAAve said...

outfits.

LOL

Mary Christine said...

Outfits, what's so funny about that?

Mary Christine said...

Outfits, what's so funny about that?

Lou said...

Geez, no one mentioned you were gifted with a real Avanti??

Holy Smoly!!

Anonymous said...

i'm with lou, that avanti gift is huge!!!

i thought it was a car but i had to look it up just to be sure. you will blows the doors of of texas cruising in that sweet ride :)

Syd said...

Some fears are real though. It's what I choose to do about them that is the key. I choose not to be gripped by them to the point of insanity.