Today I am grateful...
- that I could stay up until 1AM playing interactive Scrabble on my iPhone with BB
- that Blogger is acting up this morning and I am posting in Firefox in an attempt to make it work
- that I am trying to focus more on compassion
- that what I keep in my head majorly influences hos I experience the world so I try to keep all that as healthy as possible
- that people find their way into the rooms of AA every day. Some stay. Some make it.
Sometimes the lesson may be a simple reminder to see the sacred in your ordinary life or to practice compassion for yourself as well as for others. Sometimes what we're going through is part of a larger lesson, one that may take us years to complete and comprehend. It's easy to fall into the false belief that there's some lesson that we have to push and struggle to learn. There isn't. ~More Language of Letting Go