Although we have been made to believe that if we let go we will end up with nothing, life itself reveals again and again the opposite; that letting go is the path to real freedom. ~Sogyai Rinpoche
Today I am grateful...
- that yesterday fell together as it was intended
- to have met with a photographer who will start documenting and storing the photo files so we can produce prints of my work
- to have been given the gift of responding to others in a generous manner, that is a direct result of diminishing fears
- that I am learning how to use a calendar daily, I actually have stuff to keep up with these days. How different is that?
- that the search is on for additional 'earths'
God is to be discovered not merely in pious sentiments, as attractive as they may sound, but rather in the small steps of altered behavior. ~Fr Leo