IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Sunday, October 25, 2009

10.25.09

...even the smallest, slowest steps, when they have a well-defined direction, can take you to the most ambitious and valuable goal. Once you're clear about your direction, your thoughts and actions will begin to take you there. For your life is a swift arrow in need of a target. -Ralph Marston
.
Today I am grateful...
  • for the raw fun of last nights Drag Auction at the Lambda Center
  • for the knowledge of having faults and that with some work they will not kill me
  • for the privilege of watching others grow in their program
  • for all the luxuries my life brings me
  • that I have access to one of the country's best recovery centers, Lambda, and that it is only five minutes from home
  • for a direct experience of accepting what God has provided

Giving is in harmony with God's will. It is a shining act of love. Give liberally as God gives. ~Swami Muktananda

5 comments:

Ms Hen's said...

I love all your 'Gratitude Lists'.. very special.. !!

Mary Christine said...

I love your Lambda Center.

Frank and Jen said...

We love the fact you are publishing your gratitude list! Have you seen our new online gratitude journal product? We would love for you to try out Thankfulfor, an online gratitude journal community. As someone that posts their gratitude we would be honored to have your feedback. :)

Thankfully,
Frank & Jen
Co-Founders
Shiny Heart Ventures

Tall Kay said...

Wouldn't it be cool if we could give as liberally as God does? Good target to point my arrow at!

Syd said...

Nice Scott. Lambda must be quite a place. The next time I'm in Houston I'm going there.