Today I am grateful...
- for an evening of great art, laughter, squeezing in a half meeting, late dinner with a friend
- that I can have actual conversations with strangers, complete with whole sentences and eye contact. It didn't used to be that way.
- for the bonding friendships in recovery
- that the power of observation reveals a multitude of life's miracles
- for the blessings of having Bunny in my life
If God had a name, what would it be / And would you call it to his face / If you were faced with him in all his glory / What would you ask if you had just one question? ~Joan Osborne 'What if God Was One of Us'