IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Sunday, October 11, 2009

10.11.09

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required. ~Winston Churchill
.
Today I am grateful...
  • that my piece of the puzzle is fitting better
  • for minimal daily drama
  • when grown men cry
  • that change can be painful and scary, and to know it is only a day at a time
  • that trust and acceptance are the keys to happiness today

The Eleventh Step asks us to meditate as a route to improving our conscious contact with God. Meditation is different than obsessing or worrying. Obsession and worrying are fear connections. Meditation means opening our mind and our spiritual energy to the God connection. ~The Language of Letting Go

5 comments:

Pammie said...

Love the Chuchill quote.
Hi Scott!

dAAve said...

Love the Pam quote.
Hi Scott!

Mary Christine said...

I love Pam, Daave, and Scott! Hi Scott!

Tall Kay said...

I can always relate to your lists of gratitude. And the comments always make me smile :o)

Syd said...

I'm still looking at the piece of cloud in my hand and wondering where it fits exactly in life's puzzle. But I'm getting there.