IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, October 10, 2009

10.10.09

Criticizing an others garden does not keep the weeds out of yours. ~Unknown
.
Today I am grateful...
  • for the current events in my life. Things are just so interesting sober.
  • that this weekend my show comes down. It is something I am extremely proud of, this body of work. It is an amazing feeling.
  • that I can be creative, that it has become a passion. I never had a passion and saw others who did and wondered why I did not.
  • that today I will do my bookkeeping work at Lambda, meet with someone to start their first step and tomorrow I will attend a meeting of workshop leaders for the Houston Round Up
  • that the air conditioner hasn't kicked on since last evening. It's 57ยบ this morning!

People say that artists are crazy, and I suppose this is true. But we need crazy people to take the world where it needs to go. In the crazy, the seed of genius is often buried. ~Fr Leo

4 comments:

Ed G. said...

Congats on a successful show. I'm proud of you.

Blessings and aloha...

dAAve said...

Be proud.

Tall Kay said...

I think God has big plans for your passion...don't ever stop creating and reaching for bigger stars!

Syd said...

Good to have a cool morning. That is really nice. And many congratulations on your show. It is something to be proud of.