Criticizing an others garden does not keep the weeds out of yours. ~Unknown
Today I am grateful...
- for the current events in my life. Things are just so interesting sober.
- that this weekend my show comes down. It is something I am extremely proud of, this body of work. It is an amazing feeling.
- that I can be creative, that it has become a passion. I never had a passion and saw others who did and wondered why I did not.
- that today I will do my bookkeeping work at Lambda, meet with someone to start their first step and tomorrow I will attend a meeting of workshop leaders for the Houston Round Up
- that the air conditioner hasn't kicked on since last evening. It's 57º this morning!
People say that artists are crazy, and I suppose this is true. But we need crazy people to take the world where it needs to go. In the crazy, the seed of genius is often buried. ~Fr Leo