- that we have a cool front on the way. Sometimes Mother Nature doesn't remember when summer has ended.
- that I am pretty much in the loop--if I pay attention
- because today I have some focus. I can concentrate on living my life, instead of the old days where I was hell bent on destroying it.
- that we are all healers when we offer our hand
- for trust in a Higher Power that sustains my life and sustains my future. I don't have to worry about it.
Humility is about speaking your mind, fighting for your ideas and opinions, creating through effort, sweat and debate. The humble man's ego is based on reality --- not fed on illusion. When he is wrong, he can admit it and is open to the ideas of others. ~Fr Leo