We all came on different ships but we're on the same boat now. ~Martin Luther King
Today I am grateful...
- that even though I woke with a really sore throat I woke sober and remembering all of last night
- that the sore throat will pass, plus it marks annually the beginning of Fall
- that tonight I have a gallery walk-about. It is sort of a re-opening with commemorative posters available. I think the idea is that people can walk with me and ask me questions. We will see.
- for the season opener of Dexter (recorded last Sunday night)
- that I get to meet with my wonderful sponsor this morning
The heart cannot both doubt and have faith, hate and give love, worry and trust in God for one will soon crowd out the other. ~unknown